Saturday, November 7, 2009

Straight Razor Night Kit What Do These Disturbing Dreams Mean?

What do these disturbing dreams mean? - straight razor night kit

At night I had a dream that I shaved my legs and razor to my wrist. I tried to throw and could not stop, as if it were magnetic. I tried and tried, but I continued and finally stopped outside and could not get a knife at all. and the blade shape itself to the width of the wrist and pulled all of my skin and went and pulled the skin of my hand. Then in the dream, was the next day and crusts of extending my hand and wrist. During sleep, I was not scared, sad or anything and I was very calm. I also felt the pressure on the wrist, but no pain.

The next night I had a dream very short a kind of drug me to throw my arm.

I dug her brain to understand what these dreams, but I have no idea. Can anyone help?

0 comments:

Post a Comment