Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Debt Agreement Is My IRS Return Money Going To Be Automatically Applied To My Installment Agreement Debt?

Is my IRS return money going to be automatically applied to my installment agreement debt? - debt agreement

My money is reporting to the IRS this year will be automatically applied to my contract on the payment of the debt last year, or will it really do anything for me?

1. I'm in a tax convention of 2005
2. I expect a return from the IRS, 2006 in Nice, wonder, but if simply decide to uphold and it is what I do.

This would be an advantage if you can provide a link available to confirm your comment, because I found nothing on the website of the IRS, etc.

Thank you!

1 comments:

Bostonian In MO said...

The regulation applies to your debt repayment. Period. Here is a link is to the article on the IRS website: http://www.irs.gov/businesses/small/arti ...

"I get my tax refunds if I have a payment agreement?

As a condition of payment agreement provides for the refund, because this future in a year shall be deducted from the amount. Therefore, do not you get all the refund if you owe any past due amounts, some, such as federal taxes, state taxes, student loans or allowances. The IRS will automatically refund of tax paid. If the amount of the refund does not apply to the tax payable under payment agreement continues until all conditions are met. "

Post a Comment