Friday, January 22, 2010

Motorcycle Adventure Tours What Type Of Motorcycle For Long Rides, Adventure, Touring?

What type of motorcycle for long rides, adventure, touring? - motorcycle adventure tours

I am pleased to back on the bike. A little history - I have the training there over 7 years and have my license. I drove a brand new SV650S - I have found in the ground and not all that good stuff and ran a few years. Since I stayed, but we want to recover in the next year or 2.

Well, out back, it will probably be able to tell my friend, I cruise on a Honda 125, and holds, if I'm lucky, his Gladious SV. I just need to refine my skills.

Well, to do the kind of behavior that I hope to be riding long distance, turn, and since I was in Calgary and the nearby mountains. But how is riding high on the list, hell, it is everything.

I am looking for a bike that was for long trips (SV650S is not pleasant, that) for these waves and has a little juice in them and can heavy loads (bags) for long journeys to take. My riding days are super tight, but I want to be secured.

My thoughts have led me to a model of Suzuki Vstrom 1000 have. The adventure sport. IRiding a Honda CBR 1100 XX us in relation to the Sports Tourer, but do not know the comfort of the supply of vehicles in the style of the adventure.

My asking price is 12,500 or more give or take, if BMW is out of question. As I said, I want a reliable bike that I am from Calgary to London and lengthy road or Calgary for the California coast on the streets Fun. I want to handle the curves, but for the most comfortable (ergonomic).

I do not want a pure sports and do not want a cruiser style motorcycle.

3 comments:

Max Cruise said...

I also still on a Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom.
Another forum is a lot of answers Adventure Rider web site. Be prepared to spend much time on the site. Lots and lots of information from many wonderful people.
Good Luck
PS I would like to see other bike is a Triumph Tiger.

friedach said...

I am sure you will receive a $ 10K BMW will also be used but you had to choose the model, there was some trash lately.

Jonathan said...

What I think you're looking for is in the Sport Touring class. I Kawasaki and Honda are both a 1300cc motorcycle that is good enough. However, the best road to take the Twisties is the vision of victory. That's the big bike the best. Period. It also has a higher reliability than most other bikes out there. If you want proof, just view YouTube victiory dragon's tail. I would by this bike ride from Key West, Florida to Alaska happily in a heartbeat.

Post a Comment