Sunday, January 10, 2010

Express Card Internet My Laptop Will Not Detect My Express Wireless Internet Card Anymore, Any Ideas To Fix It?

My laptop will not detect my express wireless internet card anymore, any ideas to fix it? - express card internet

I stopped a Kyocera KPC680 ExpressCard EVDO internet for about 3 months and suddenly work. Simply not connected to the Internet. I reinstalled the software and the card and now I face another problem. My computer does not detect when the card into the ExpressCard slot used. I use a Dell Inspiron 1501 with Vista and has worked well for a while. The software loaded fine, but its surface is to say "no card found" window and a pop-up appears and says: "try to install a wireless modem. Any ideas or solutions? Thanks in advance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment