Saturday, January 2, 2010

Male Candida Could This Be Caused From Candida?

Could This Be Caused From Candida? - male candida

In times of stress in my life in September, I woke up one morning and felt the mist. I could not concentrate, I felt like stuck in low gear was. For a week the fog got worse. I could not sleep at night, or eat very little for 2 days ... I thought I had a serious problem that came to me, but I went and I thought it was nothing and I tried to anticipate. I would work and still feel tired. If I am busy in fast food, I like fog rolled into one. with a concentration of 0-10 ... I went to the 3rd This confuses me easily, I felt that I was too weak, and felt spacy / dream. I saw the doctor after a week of fighting. I spoke with my uncle, facing the same problem for much of his life. , My doctor, and I ... We all thought it was fear, until I read an article about Candida yi for people with exactly the same problems ... the same. I am a man, I want "fungal infections", but I read that candida can occur in men, usually from allergies or stress, the nervous system and brain attacks. Someone elseconfronted with problems like these? Candida, or fear, or as a result of stress? The doctor prescribed atarax and toured.

http://www.holistichelp.net/candida.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment