Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Photos Of Early Chicken Pox Skinny Jeans With Photos?

Skinny jeans with photos? - photos of early chicken pox

hey guys I posted this before, but never in pictures

"I read that only suit skinny jeans skinny big guy!

I am a big and very, very thin, and love the look of skinny jeans, so I bought a few pairs to change to use my image (jeans boocut normal), but my legs are so thin now, and I like the legs of Chicken have not seen a guy with his legs, I Skinner!

My question is: what do you thin legs like me? Is that the view should stick with? What is it for? "

http://img365.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sl380219editedlh1.jpg

http://img365.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sl380216editedht8.jpg

Thank you for answers and suggestions for my good or bad? Cheers

14 comments:

Emma M said...

This pair is perfect for you, until the chicken legs to keep revealing the truth) lol permanently, they look great.

Emma M said...

This pair is perfect for you, until the chicken legs to keep revealing the truth) lol permanently, they look great.

Allie said...

I think you're hot.
Best jeans tight jeans, which are then super loose in the legs. I think it would be even worse. Besides working with his size and high guys hot guys =.

Ange said...

This is not a look that I find interesting, each in its own right, if you want, no matter what others think.

Ange said...

This is not a look that I find interesting, each in its own right, if you want, no matter what others think.

mrs.nick jonas said...

u look great i think U would look great in jeans skinney also try to assemble a shirt and tie, you look hot

ava said...

looks good. I know people who have thinner legs as before.

ava said...

looks good. I know people who have thinner legs as before.

On my way to Zion said...

Hunni you look good to me, I love what I have to use !!!!!!!

AugustBu... said...

I think it looks good, and I saw a lot of guys haha Maany legs thinner than you ..
So yes, it looks pretty good [=

Hayley B said...

If your jeans look good! She would not have had very thin legs, I saw a lot of Skinner. They look like jeans Nice

Tismee said...

really cool x

Kane C said...

appearance

I Go Outside said...

looks good

Post a Comment