Wednesday, February 17, 2010

How To Fix Burnt Throat Can Anyone Help Me? I'm Sick And Don't Know What It Is Or How To Fix It.?

Can anyone help me? I'm sick and don't know what it is or how to fix it.? - how to fix burnt throat

First, I was sick (flu-like symptoms: sneezing, stuffy nose, sore throat), since the 08th October. (At the time of the Chihuahua movie.)
Now I sit on his face swollen and felt very dizzy. (Always full, you still have a slight sore throat and cough.) What a feeling in my face, I'm in shorts and a T-shirt, no jacket. Therefore I am not overly hot. (It's like in the 40s today, anyway, my perfect weather.)

My symptoms:
Dizzy
Very ignition / burning face
Occasional cold sweat
Magor headache
Cough
Sore throat
Nasal congestion
Shortness of breath (probably) due to overloading
A little disgusted
And the meaning of the "point of nos Out (if applicable)

What have I done to solve this problem:
Medications for colds (3 types)
Vix Vapor rub thousand things
Augmentin (a type of pain reliever)
Steroid medications to try to slow down my immune system.
Many sleep (I have two days in the school already was running until the weekend still sick)
I always wash your hands. Also around the achievement of hand sanitizer.
Do not eat and drink population.


What the hell is wrong with me?
May I'm afraid my friend sick ... then it becomes an endless cycle.
(Do not get sick first. Do not start out until only the week before Thanksgiving)

Ideas? Help me please?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can not believe that you have not seen a doctor? Augmentin is an analgesic, an antibiotic for her - as if it does not say a recipe, what the doctor said ... anyway, I think it's a sinus infection, or "walking pneumonia - both very common after a sync. Drop steroids cold - which could aggravate the situation and ask your doctor to prescribe a broad spectrum antibiotic can. If after 3-5 days You do not feel better, back ...

Incidentally, both of which can last for weeks or months, and in general are usually not infectious to others - they are) more often by the bacteria (but not always driven ... but it may take several rounds of antibiotics to knock out. If you have a headache in the face (around the nose and the ABORefer to the eyebrows) sounds like the sinuses.

Anonymous said...

It could be anything, the monkey, the terrible cold of the planet. You should see a doctor and a couple of tests to ensure, and as an antibiotic Augmentin is an analgesic.

Post a Comment