Monday, February 22, 2010

Largest Copper Statue Of Liberty How To Solder Different Sized Copper Pipes Together-making An Art Peice.?

How to Solder different sized Copper pipes together-making an art peice.? - largest copper statue of liberty

I want to make this statue of copper pipe. I have a big pipe, then used a set of soft copper tubing for plumbing. I have a soldering iron, solder, and I tried to add some softer tubes the greatest, but the welding of the right person ... .. at little or film before it cools, the degree of difficulty that you are to the copper? Suggestions? Thank you!

1 comments:

Mere Mortal said...

A welder is probably not hot enough.

I am using an acetylene torch, but you can use a propane or MAPP torches use are available at most hardware stores.

Make sure the copper and use of clean feed. This is very helpful.

Post a Comment