Monday, February 15, 2010

Where Do You Put The Thermometer In A Terrarium Question About My Saltwater Tank Set-up?

Question about my saltwater tank set-up? - where do you put the thermometer in a terrarium

I just have a question about the configuration of my saltwater tank. We have a number of fresh water and when we moved, I decided to make a saltwater pool. if we are for the installation of fresh water, but it ended only with the under gravel filter with air ducts that you put the air stone and air pump for water heater and a thermometer. My question is: Should I connect the air ducts to the filter plate? Now they all have brown algae on it and iv looked at other reservoirs, which are not.

29 gallons in my tank I have about 20 pounds of live rock (you could later), 2 inches of live sand, a Marineland Penguin Bio-Wheel Power Filter (50 gallons) Aquarium Systems Protein Skimmer SeaClone and 50 gaMellon, director of energy leads to my next question. I walk half way along the side walls to blow at full speed and seem to affect fish and swim. How do I solve this problem, but while maintaining the flow? Where can u normally wear? I have 2, if for an anemone, but I'd put so much now for the use of so as the speed where you could adjust and accommodate them?

Is there anything that you propose to take for my deposit?

Please do not send important anemone, because I have good lighting, the wait until my tank before obtaining one is established.

3 comments:

Birdman said...

You do not really want a piece of filter in a seawater aquarium. It is a cause dead zones, and the last thing they want.
The best thing to do with the power of the boss is on both sides of the tanks, bladders, either in themselves or the note in the Old Testament in front of the tank. Want to be turbulence and the flow of water of good quality, so there are no dead / stuck-spots in the tank.
The cursor SeaClone may or may not be sufficient.

U R Sofa King said...

If you still see various materials, whether it helps reduce the overall flow characteristics, the filter will only remove the gravel, sand is cleaned with anyway, so it only stores. Besides the fact that I always buy live fish aquarium, I get: If you are in the vicinity of Ontario, Cali-region can be found in the aquatic world have a wide assortment of fresh meat and salt-water creatures. Jans in Montclair, CA.

Scott said...

Not really sure about the plate-filter question. Justtake me altogether. You seem to know what they're doing with your other tank. Simply add the same components as the fresh-water reservoir ages. Try the aim of the summit of power by the long side of the rear. (In other words, put it back into a corner and point to the rear corner of the other.)

Post a Comment